The health, wellbeing, and safety of our patients, their families, and our people is our priority at Deva Medical Center.
We fully understand that our patients will be concerned about coronavirus, and we want to assure you that as a company and across our network of dental practices, we’re closely monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines issued by the Rwanda Government and Ministry of Health and taking into account other Government advice.
Current status of our practices
We’re open but providing limited levels of care – please contact your practice for the services available. We will do our utmost to ensure that emergency appointments are available and those having on-going courses of treatment can be seen.
For the latest practice information, please contact our reception:0788333111;0788333555
Please do not visit one of our practices if:
- You’re self-isolating as per the Government guidelines
- You have any of these symptoms: cough, fever or shortness of breath – even if they are mild
- You fall into the vulnerable category as defined by the Rwanda Government
Important guidance if you’re planning on visiting one of our dental practices
It is important when visiting any of our practices that you take the following steps, in line with the latest Government advice:
- Keep your hands clean, washing regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – wash your hands with soap and water; or use a sanitizer
- Try to avoid direct or close contact (closer than 2 meters for over 15 minutes) with any people who may be unwell.
We may record or monitor our calls.
The statement last updated 23 March 2020